Is your website getting found in the search engines?
Are you visible to customers who are looking for a business like yours?
The Internet has changed dramatically over the last decade. It’s no longer possible to launch a website and just cross your fingers, hoping for people to find it online.
More than 500,000 new websites are created every day. It’s a crowded place and there’s no reward for businesses who can’t be found by their customers.
The first page of the search results in Google shows the 10 websites that they feel are most relevant for the particular search that has been performed. Do they think your website is relevant?
Download our free guide today to unlock the secrets to getting your business found online.
- Learn how to look for keywords that your customers are using to find businesses like yours in the search engines
- See how easy it is to check how your website is ranking in the search engines and how to assess where improvements are required
- Understand the 12 important factors of on-page SEO and why these are critical for every single page on your website
- Follow a quick tip for improving your visibility in your local area, bringing you more enquiries and interest from local customers
- Learn why content is king and how you need to take time to review your content and ensure that it suits your target audience